No call on 30 April 2013

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:03:12 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All - I don't think we have sufficient topics to have a call on April
30 so the next potential date for a call is May 7.

Please continue to use the list for discussions. There are two open
threads and please follow-up to the original thread:

1. Rick's "Impact of pointer capture on pointerover/pointerout events"
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013AprJun/0120.html>.

2. Request for Doug to update the Pointer Events Member Submission so
that is clear the Submission is now considered obsolete and replaced by
the WG's spec
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013AprJun/0118.html>.

Scott and I need to make GitHub Pull Requests to
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/pointerevents>
for our Hg test submissions
<http://w3c-test.org/pointerevents/tests/pointerevents-v1/submissions/>.
I intend to create my PR this week.

This Friday, Doug and I will have a " Director's Call" re transitioning
the Pointer Events spec to CR. If all goes well, the CR should be
published on May 9.

-ArtB