The semantics of touch-action: none. Propose change to touch-action: user

From: Daniel Freedman <dfreedm@google.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:11:20 -0700
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Sorry for the really late thinking on this, but I've had some dev feedback
about the semantics of touch-action that I had to share.

In specific, touch-action: none is the oddity. The "none" value is
confusing because it could be interpreted by the dev to mean "do no
actions". It's about the only time I've seen a css property value that has
such a different meaning when interpreted in the viewpoint of the browser
or the developer.

Instead, I propose that we rename "touch-action: none" to "touch-action:
user", to make it explicit that the user now gets to handle the events
instead of the browser.

Thoughts?