Bootstrapping Pointer Events testing for Test Assertions 1.1 and 1.2

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:08:28 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
To help bootstrap the Pointer Events testing effort, I submitted a test
that is intended to cover Test Assertions 1.1 and 1.2
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/TestAssertions>.

Comments welcome
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/default/tests/pointerevents-v1/submissions/Nokia/webidl_pointerevent.html>.

(When I changed PointerEvent to MSPointerEvent and ran the file on a WP8
device, I was able to get 16/17 Passes. The one failure is the type of
pointerType which is DOMString in the group's standard but is a number
in IE's current implementation.)

BTW, I find the http mirroring to w3c-test.org used by WebEvents,
WebApps and other groups to be useful. Should we ask the SysTeam to add
PointerEvents to this mirror?

-AB