From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:53 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Draft Agenda: 11 December 2012

Below is the draft agenda for our call on 11 December.

Discussion on the spec bugs in advance of the meeting is encouraged.

I will not be able to join the call so Doug will be the Chair.

-ArtB

Minutes: <http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/Minutes>

= Draft Agenda

1. Getting started

a. Determine scribe
b. Tweak Agenda

2. Pointer Events Bugs; Jacob to lead discussion <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=PointerEventsWG&component=Pointer%20Events%20specification&resolution=---&list_id=2680>

3. Any other Business

= Logistics

<http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/Meetings>

* Time: UTC: 15:00; Helsinki: 18:00; Paris: 17:00; Boston: 11:00; San
Francisco: 08:00; Tokyo: Midnight (Tue-Wed)

* Phone Numbers: W3C's Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200; PIN = 7394# (PEWG#); SIP information <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP>

* IRC: irc://irc.w3.org/ ; channel #pointerevents