Re: Automatic notifications of bug changes [Was: Fwd: ACTION-5: find out how to auto-cc specific people or list on all bug updates]

I submitted a request for a new list (option #2 below) and for
consistency with other WGs Bugzilla lists, the list will be
"public-pointer-events-bugzilla".

After the new list is created, I will  announce  it on this list.

(Currently, all of PEWG's bugs have a Cc of public-pointer-events so I
will change replace those Ccs with the *-bugzilla list (after it is
created).)

-AB