RE: [admin] CfC to use Bugzilla and Tracker; deadline Nov 22

From: Asir Vedamuthu Selvasingh (MS OPEN TECH) <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:07:47 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Sounds good.

-- Asir

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:21 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: [admin] CfC to use Bugzilla and Tracker; deadline Nov 22

Hi All- below are afew admin proposals for the Pointer Events WG. If you have a preference, please speak up...

I propose:

1.Bug tracking - use Bugzilla; i.e. create a new PointerEventsWG Product <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/query.cgi> and create new components as needed

2. Action tracking - use Tracker (also used by WebAppsWG and WebEventsWG; see<https://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/>). (This service's IRC bot is especially useful when IRC is used during a meeting.)

If you have any comments about the two proposals above, please speak up by Nov 22. In the absence of non-resolvable feedback, I will start the paperwork to implement these  two services.

(I'll start a separate thread re Issue Tracking.)

-Thanks, AB