From: Arthur Barstow
Sent: 11/15/2012 6:21 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: [admin] CfC to use Bugzilla and Tracker; deadline Nov 22

Hi All- below are afew admin proposals for the Pointer Events WG. If you
have a preference, please speak up...

I propose:

1.Bug tracking - use Bugzilla; i.e. create a new PointerEventsWG Product
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/query.cgi> and create new components as
needed

2. Action tracking - use Tracker (also used by WebAppsWG and
WebEventsWG; see<https://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/>). (This
service's IRC bot is especially useful when IRC is used during a meeting.)

If you have any comments about the two proposals above, please speak up
by Nov 22. In the absence of non-resolvable feedback, I will start the
paperwork to implement these  two services.

(I'll start a separate thread re Issue Tracking.)

-Thanks, AB