RE: Updated design of Implementation Results input sheet (Google)

Got it, the X in the Tested By columns is missing. Should be in the Validation column, just added it.

Best,

Michael

From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:26 PM
To: Michael Steidl <mdirector@iptc.org>
Cc: Dr. Renato Iannella <renato.iannella@monegraph.com>; Benedict Whittam Smith <benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com>; W3C POE WG <public-poe-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Updated design of Implementation Results input sheet (Google)

On 2 Oct 2017, at 17:11, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org <mailto:mdirector@iptc.org> > wrote:

Hi Ivan,

thanks for your feedback.

* Re “headers”: that will work, rows without a Test Case ID will be shown in bold by the script.
* Re line/row 80: sorry, can’t get the issue. N# Test Cases are Normalization cases on the Validation page  <https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Validation> https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Validation and N5 is about creating multiple atomic rules from a compound rule with multiple targets and/or actions - or did I misunderstand your message?

- N4 in the wiki page is categorized under 'Normalization' and, in the spreadsheet, there is an 'X' for the column 'Validation'

- N5 in the wiki page is categorized under 'Normalization' and, in the spreadsheet, there isn't any 'X' neither for 'Validation' nor for 'Evaluator'.

N5 is the only one that does not belong to any of those two. If you say that is normal, I believe you!

Ivan

*

Best,

Michael