Re: Review of ODRL Information Model ED

Hi Simon, Renato,
thanks for your review. I did it as well on paper, and I'll implement my changes tomorrow.
It would be great to have your feedback by then. What about sending me the scanned annotated paper?
This would make faster the process.

I cannot attend the call today due to another meeting, I apologize.

All the best,
Serena