Re: Email template

Hi!

How does:

"We believe the ODRL Information Model document and ODRL Vocabulary &
Expression are now technically near completion."

align with (from [1]) ->

"""
simonstey: explained his abstaining: there are still some open issue,
e.g. regarding unclear relations

renato: the Information Model is based on UML, not on OWL
... and simonstey discussed some details - agreed this needs further
review

ivan: supported the view "this is not the final draft", things may still
be modified.
"""

?

simon

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/02/20-poe-minutes#mozTocId375827

Am 2017-02-24 11:47, schrieb Ivan Herman:
> LGTM…
>
> Ivan
>
>> On 24 Feb 2017, at 02:31, Renato Iannella
>> <renato.iannella@monegraph.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear WG, I’ve created a draft email message to send out to
>> interested parties for the wide review:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Email_Template
>>
>> Please review and make any suggestions
>>
>> We will finalise at Monday’s call
>>
>> Renato Iannella, Monegraph
>> Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working
>> Group
>
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C
> Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704
---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys