Re: Naming the standard

Ben,

I haven't any strong position in either direction, but I appreciate the
effort you took to write these arguments.
In some circles, ODRL is already a well known brand --but for newcomers
this fact is irrelevant and POE is certainly a better choice.

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3