RE: One by one, but not in bulk

Hi Phil,

I think a odrl:Prohibition on screen-scraping would likely be a very common requirement. I'm not sure if screen-scraping would come under odrl:extract - but perhaps we can provide some guidance here.

As to downloading one-by-one rather than by collection: does the API provide two methods, one of which is prohibited? Seems a bit odd to me at first glance.

Ben