Re: About a more strict definition of Constraint

> On 10 Nov. 2016, at 20:17, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:
>
> as you may recall from the review of the Action terms/concepts for ODRL 2.1 I could help to review.

Great, thanks !

> In this case there is an open issue: how to to reference a specific policy-external entity. Coming back to the now well known use case: an asset may only be used 30 minutes after event XYZ1 has closed. Which property of Constraint takes this identifier XYZ1?

We have the “event” constraint: http://w3c.github.io/poe/vocab/#term-event <http://w3c.github.io/poe/vocab/#term-event>
(which of course can be defined more precisely)

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group