From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato.iannella@monegraph.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:44 AM
To: W3C POE WG <public-poe-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: About a more strict definition of Constraint

On 9 Nov. 2016, at 20:48, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org <mailto:mdirector@iptc.org> > wrote:

So the two options for solving that issue I see are:
a) defining a strict template for Names of Constraints, it must include what exactly is constrained, and in which way, should also include the required condition parameters
b) splitting the Name into a constraint subject and a constraint term (and the definition of the term should include the required condition parameters)

Lets do a)

We did a good review of the Perm/Prohib/Duty actions last year (thanks to IPTC :-)

So perhaps now is a good time for a detailed review of each Constraint wording?

Renato Iannella, Monegraph

Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group