RE: POE Requirements: already a draft for a solution?

Renato,

sorry, can’t get what’s correct: my assumption or that I’m wrong?

Michael

From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato.iannella@monegraph.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 8:26 AM
To: Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org>
Cc: W3C POE WG <public-poe-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: POE Requirements: already a draft for a solution?

On 9 Jun 2016, at 16:14, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org <mailto:mdirector@iptc.org> > wrote:

But e.g. the comment on the requirement “Support versioning policies” in the Data Model section is asking “Is this simply a new version attribute on the Policy?”. By my understanding the requirements should describe what POE should deliver but it doesn’t have to show an implementation for that already. Am I wrong?

Correct. As long as there is a community with that need (and there is a good descriptive use case outlining the detail is even better ;-)

Renato Iannella, Monegraph

Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group