RE: POE: question regarding use case UC.04

Dear Serena,

I’m trying to retrieve the requirements from this UC and need your support:

- First to admit: I’ve very low experience in the business sector of this UC.

- By the UC text I can interpret the scope of “products and processes” in a very wide way, e.g. a prohibition like “this car (asset) must not be driven (action) through a river (constraint)” – that that your intention or is there a clear limitation to uses in the context of the Mirel project?

- Requirement 2: I interpret your note about “standard operators” that they can be applied to the a,b,c etc in the example rule in a very flexible way – I think at the moment we should only include the requirement for such a rules language with specific details.

- Requirement 3 and 4: what exactly is meant by “regulation”? Is this a set of permissions, prohibitions and obligations – called a policy by ODRL?

- Requirement 4: do I infer correctly that you require the feature of versioning regulations/policies?

Thanks,

Michael