Re: Wide review for W3C POE Deliverables

Benedict,

Thanks for your message. I'm no longer with Pearson so I'm copying my forms colleague David Stroup, who is the primary rep for Pearson now.

Best,

Paul

Paul Belfanti
VP Production & Content Architecture
Jones & Bartlett Learning

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 7:17 AM, "benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com" <benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.