Re: [poe] ODRL Ontology in non-perfect state

> On 5 Jun 2017, at 13:46, Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel <notifications@github.com <mailto:notifications@github.com>> wrote:
>
> Well, in the particular case of vcard, the ontology defines the Organization as an owl:Class (https://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#Organization <https://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#Organization>) but for some reason Protègè fails to obtain it --my guess is that the ontology URI  starts with http: whereas the redirection points to https:.

Ah. It may indeed be a matter of http vs https. I would think that is a problem that Protege has to solve, and it is not an ODRL problem. Ie, I do not think we have to deal with it.

> But of course, the case you explain may be the case of other vocabularies we use. Before raising the issue publicly I will study the case more in detail.

Thanks

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/poe/issues/189#issuecomment-306171524 using your GitHub account