Re: Meeting minutes - Aug 8th, 2022

I agree.
Although, I don't know how to make them part of the standard, per se. I
think the sample images could be provided alongside the standard as a
helpful tool but not part of the standard itself.

In that regard, PngSuite <http://www.schaik.com/pngsuite/> [1] already does
a great job while not being part of the standard. Maybe we can add a
mention to it somewhere if we aren't already.

[1] http://www.schaik.com/pngsuite/