From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 7:34 AM
To: public-pm-wg@w3.org <public-pm-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Proposed - Publish Fixed Layout Accessibility as a Draft WG Note

Hi all,

As mentioned in our last meeting, the FXL Accessibility Task Force has completed its first draft of the EPUB Fixed Layout Accessibility document. We received some feedback and have addressed it. The latest version can be read here: https://w3c.github.io/epub-specs/epub33/fxl-a11y/

To make it official, can I ask you all to reply by May 14 with your vote on the following:

PROPOSED: Publish EPUB Fixed Layout Accessibility as a draft working group note, with the short name “epub-fxl-a11y”.

Please reply with +1, 0, or -1.

Thank you,

Wendy