Re: Request for feedback on EPUB/A

Thanks for the request, Wendy. I'm am replying primarily to add Dr.
Gottfried Zimmerman to the cc's. Gottfried has worked in ISO, including
charing a subcommittee. I expect he's interested in this ISO document,
and may be already aware of it.

APA will take it up sometime in July. I'll advise.

Best,
Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)