Re: Geolocation Last Call

I agree with these concerns too. And it is not obvious how to build
"easy to use and control." We have a research project at CMU where we
are working on this and have made some headway (see http://
locaccino.org - feel free to try it and send me your feedback), but
it's not a completely solved problem by any means.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor • lorrie@cmu.edu • http://lorrie.cranor.org/
Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy