From: Natale, Bob [mailto:RNATALE@mitre.org]
Sent: 15 January 2008 15:53
To: Casassa Mont, Marco
Cc: public-pling@w3.org
Subject: RE: PLING Wiki Site: Use Cases, Policy Frameworks and Related Activities

Hi Marco,

Thank you (and others who may have contributed) for getting the Wiki up and initialized.

Wrt the "Policy Languages and Frameworks" section, I suggest the following candidate additions:

   - Frameworks:
     - WS-Policy
     - OASIS SCA Policy Framework
     - 3GPP2 IMS (PDF, RCAF, etc.)
   - Languages:
     - Ponder
     - PECAN

In general, I am making these suggestions at this time to "test" what is intended to be included in (or excluded from) the PLING coverage more than anything else...before diving into more detailed discussions.

Cheers,
BobN