Re: logic

Hi Yuk,

thanks for that pointer to the short history. I should read that up. I did not realise and would like to know more
about the relation between DL and Modal logic. If it is true that work has been done there, then that could
invalidate my claim that DL does not deal with intentional contexts. I was just going of what I had seen of
OWL, which seems very Object Oriented.

What is missing from OWL at present ( though I suppose one could claim correctly that it is
there hidden in the form of literals ) is the relation to a graph. So something like

:mary :believes { :Jane loves :Joe } .

Of course this could be expressed in RDF/OWL with

:mary :believes "@prefix : <http://ex.example>. :Jane :loves :Joe . "^^lang:Turtle .

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/