Re: Speech Acts

Dear all,

me too! Thanks for the interesting discussion, Henry. I hope I'll get
around to writing down a few paragraphs later this week. Next Monday
will be difficult for me; but you might well meet without me this time.
I'll rejoin you on any Monday in the following weeks.

Best regards, Stephan

--
Dr. Stephan Packard
Juniorprofessor für Medienkulturwissenschaft