Re: Speech Acts

On 2 Jul 2012, at 13:51, Georg Groh wrote:

> dear all,
> sorry for missing today's meeting but i had to attend an unforseen but nevertheless urgent meeting.
> i am nevertheless looking forward to joining your next meeting, if i still may. :-)

Hi Georg,

   Stephan and I had a good conversation today. He will send a couple of paragraph summary
to this list later.

But I think it's one of those subjects we have to go over again and again, as we are linking together many different areas of thought, which don't often get linked - so repetition is going to be welcome.

What about having the next meeting next week at the same time?

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/