WebEx information for TPAC remote attendees will change

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:30:40 -0400
To: PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
I just learned that the WebEx meetings I had set up for remote
participation in the APA and ARIA TPAC meetings next week won't work
with the equipment available to us. The admin people will set up new
meetings. I will post the information in the agenda as soon as I have
it. Please check the agenda for updated information.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Meetings/TPAC2015/ARIA
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Meetings/TPAC2015/APA

Michael