From: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-pfwg@w3.org" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Date: 10/21/2015 09:17 PM
Subject: Re: examples of aria-flowto in the wild?

> On Oct 21, 2015, at 18:13, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have an example of aria-flowto used in the wild, preferably
on a major site?

I think IBM have used it in their work on data visualization and chart
accessibility. Fred or Rich might be able to indicate publicly or privately
whether it’s in commercial IBM products in the hands of customers.

I think ETS would use it, for example, to support the accessibility of a
flow chart, tree or other graph, but I am unaware of any instances that
have been implemented.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.