Re: examples of aria-flowto in the wild?

aria-flowto suffers from the chicken and egg problem.
I have wanted to recommend this for foot note and disclaimer
references on webpages, but the only support I have found is with Jaws
and FF )I have to say the implementation there is just beautiful).
aria-flowto would be a better and more elegant replacement for skip
links to disclaimers and foot notes, but so far the lack of A.T.
support has made it an impractical recommendation.