Re: ISSUE-633 Changes ready for final review

All looks great! I'm not sure about the articlefeed naming. This name makes it look like it is limited to the article element. Would dropping article and simply naming it feed be an option? Then it could be anything (feed of images, list items, links, sections, etc).

—Michiel