Re: [ARIA] New table branch created with row+col count, index, and span

Hey, Joanie. Mostly same concerns I had

* What is use case of having aria-colcount on the cell?
* What is use case of having aria-colindex on the row?
* What is use case of having aria-colindex on a cell of 2nd/etc row?

Thanks.
Alex.