Re: aria-rowindex and aria-colindex

This seems wrong to me - ARIA is overriding the native semantics.

The use-case I had in mind was more like this, where the entire table isn't
rendered, and the rows or columns that are rendered are a subset of the
virtual set of all rows and columns.

  <caption>Showing columns 24 through 26</caption>
  <thead>
    <th aria-colindex=24>X</th>
    <th aria-colindex=25>Y</th>
    <th aria-colindex=26>Z</th>