Re: Live regions containing links, images, document structures, and form controls

If you use live regions to implement irc chat then the user technically can
send different kinds of content like links, images or video. So I think if
screen reader said "Undo button" then it's reasonable behavior. If that's
undesired behavior for your case then I think we should extend
aria-relevant attribute to control that.

Thanks.
Alex.