From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 3:53 PM
To: Gunderson, Jon R
Cc: PF
Subject: Re: Agenda: January 8, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Hi Jon,

2.4.5 looks like roe="navigation" ... Note: I don't know of ATs that want to perform WCAG compliance.

3.3.3 I think It was suggested that a hit role be moved to ARIA 2.0

3.3.1 This would require a different relationship if it were to be a role.

3.3.2 is new in that we have not discussed anything like an "instructions" role.

Please file issues as you see fit. I don't know if these will make ARIA 1.1 but if you think we have gaps we should address them at some point.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for "Gunderson, Jon R" ---01/02/2015 03:31:08 PM---Rich, At some point I would like to discuss adding rol]"Gunderson, Jon R" ---01/02/2015 03:31:08 PM---Rich, At some point I would like to discuss adding roles related to WCAG 2.0 requirements, for examp