Re: Is there a public list of events that should fire when ARIA is used?

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:24:20 -0500
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
CC: "public-pfwg@w3.org" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
> I do have one question though, it looks like aria-describedby isn’t
> listed as firing any event when changed programmatically. Does this
> actually fire any event when this occurs?

It is documented as doing so in the Accessible Name/Description
Computation and Mappings document:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/accname-aam/accname-aam.html#events

I will create a link from the core-aam.html events section to the events
section of the accname-aam.html.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -