Re: Is there a public list of events that should fire when ARIA is used?

Hi Bryan,

The WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide includes a section on what
events are supposed to be fired in response to ARIA changes:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-implementation/#mapping_events

If you're testing IE, the table should be sufficient. However if you're
testing Firefox or Chrome, I'm not sure you can use Accessible Event
Watcher because I think it only knows about MSAA and UIA events, but
Firefox and Chrome also send IAccessible2 events.

- Dominic