Re: drawFocusIfNeeded

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:08:14 -0500
To: Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Charles Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Hi, Dominic:

The question arose during today's HTML-A11Y Task Force teleconference
whether your code is in Chrome or in Chrominium, i.e. under a license
which derivitaves (like Yandex) can use.

Let me also add my thanks for your work here in support of Canvas a11y.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net