drawFocusIfNeeded

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:58:04 -0600
To: "Dominic Mazzoni" <dmazzoni@google.com>
Cc: Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>, faulkner.steve@gmail.com

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for all that you have put into the canvas 2D accessibility work.

We have 2 defects left on drawFocusIsNeeded for this feature to pass Canvas
2D CR. One is related to Chrome and tabbing to an element in fallback
content and scrolling it into view:

Will your team be fixing this soon? If not it will likely get moved to
Canvas 2D level 2. The test case is provided in the defect.

The other bug is Firefox relate. I will reach out to Rik Cabanier.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger