W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-pfwg@w3.org > February 2015

Agenda: February 5, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 19:02:12 -0600
To: "W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>, "George Kerscher" <kerscher@montana.com>, dbolter@mozilla.com, surkov.alexander@gmail.com, "Cynthia Shelly" <cyns@microsoft.com>, "James Craig" <jcraig@apple.com>, "Dominic Mazzoni" <dmazzoni@google.com>
Message-ID: <OFB779139A.ED305116-ON86257DE1.005B2761-86257DE2.0005B161@us.ibm.com>


Agenda: February 5, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Time of meeting is 12:30PM EST, 9:30AM PST, 17:30 UTC, duration is 1.5
hours
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 2742 ("ARIA")
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria.

- Identify Scribe

- Heads Up Items:

  **Please have all browser manufacturer ARIA member representatives attend
for the aria-describedat discussion and action 1561**

- Issue 690: aria-describedat
  - Hear from George Kerscher on why the digital publishing community wants
aria-describedat as well as Readium implementation plans
  - Potentially hear from Benetech and Readium
  - Hear from browser vendors about their concerns
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/690
  - Current editor's draft text:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#aria-describedat
  - Related longdesc vote from HTML working group:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/longdesc-PR/results


- Action 1548 (Issue 587) aria-current, related to issue-587 (Joanie)
Group: please review before the meeting for Joanie
 - http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#aria-current

- Action 1561 Issue for handling Generic roles (Related to issue 638)
(Rich)
- https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Jan/0104.html
(Response to the action item)
   - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1561
   - Reference ARIA issue: https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/638
   - Reference to CA-AM issue:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/678
   - Reference to CA-AM action item:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1515
   - (How to proceed on this)
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1423


- Table/Grid Related Actions Joanie
   - Action 1395 Table support
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1395
   - Action 1293 Add aria-colindex to role gridcell and aria-rowindex to
role row https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1293


- Action 1362 aria-hasmanagedfocus (James Craig)  (To Group: this is
important for lists with arrow navigation as an example)
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1362
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/640


- Action 1349 Patch issue-561: we need @aria-placeholder as backup for
@placeholder in custom fields.(Joanie)
   - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1349


- Review Open Action Items and Issues


   - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/17

References:

ARIA Test Plan Action Items:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/5

UAIG Open Actions and Issues:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/10

ARIA Test Report:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testreport?testsuite_id=1

Use Cases for Extended Descriptions:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Use_Cases_for_Extended_Descriptions

ARIA 1.1 Open Actions and Issues:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/17

ARIA 1.1 User Agent Implementation Guide Issues and Actions
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/23

Core Accessibility API Mapping Specification:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/implementation/aria-implementation.html

ARIA 1.1 bugs in bugzilla:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?list_id=41289&product=ARIA&query_format=advanced&version=1.1


Minutes Last Meeting:


web:
https://www.w3.org/2015/01/29-aria-minutes.html


text:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Jan/0169.html


Rich Schwerdtfeger
Received on Wednesday, 4 February 2015 01:03:42 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:45:23 UTC