Re: Agenda for Monday, 14 December 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Authoring Practices Guide Taskforce

Team
The fog at JFK disrupted all flights today. We had family visiting
from Europe and had to wait with them at the airport and help them
find a different connecting flight.
I will probably join you for a little bit now that I am back, but I
will still owe you scribing duties at our next full meeting, and also
I will be available to meet this coming Monday.
Thanks