From: Cynthia Shelly [mailto:cyns@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 12:35 PM
To: PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Subject: FW: W3C Public Newsletter, 2015-12-14

Are we planning something like this for accessibility?

https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/5211>

   The Technical Architecture Group has published a Group Note of
   "Self-Review Questionnaire: Security and Privacy." This document
   lists a set of questions one could ask about the security and
   privacy impact of a new feature or specification.