Re: Allowed values of aria-autocomplete for the combobox role

Hi Matt,

On 2015-11-26 2:02 AM, Matt King wrote:
> The part that does not make sense to me is the notion that a combobox
> could ever have autocomplete set to none, especially if there are
> values in an associated list that assistive technologies would need to
> track. The very definition of autocomplete none is that there are no
> input completion suggestions provided. Well then, what are the values
> in the list???

The values in the list are all of the possible values.  The
autocompletion suggestions are a subset -- just the values that match
what the user has typed so far.  A value of none means the user must
choose from all possible values.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -