Re: Where to submit Firefox bugs relating to SVG and the Accessibility API?

Hey Bryan.

Without knowing the nature of the bug (is the bug in SVG, or in the
accessibility support thereof?), I'd probably go with product: Core and
component: Disability Access APIs. This should take you straight there:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Core&component=Disability%20Access%20APIs

--joanie