Re: Operable Grid Cell

Hi. I think I prefer improving ARIA markup flexibility over introduction
the new roles. So being able to specify bunch of roles could be a nice
solution here, like role="gridcell button". Also I like the idea to extend
list of allowed attributes for roles like having aria-pressed on gridcell
would point out the gridcell also has button behavior. (It might not work
for this particular case since aria-pressed is used for toggle buttons
though).