RE: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Approve the Svg A11y TF WS

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Montag, 13. Oktober 2014 16:21
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Approve the Svg A11y TF WS

Colleagues:

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Protocols and Formats Working
Group (PFWG) requesting approval for the draft SVG Accessibility Task
Force Work Statement at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/svg-a11y-tf/work-statement

A similar CfC is expected in the SVG-WG soon.

Please note that a vote in favor of this CfC is also a vote for the
formation of this TF.

ACTION TO TAKE

According to agreed PFWG Consensus Procedures, this CfC is now open for
objection, comment, as well as statements of support via email. Silence will be
interpreted as support, though messages of support are certainly welcome.

If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning this
proposal, please respond by replying on list to this message no later
than 23:59 (Midnight)  Boston Time, Wednesday 15 October.  A resolution
of support will also be considered during our teleconference this coming
Wednesday.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200