From: Cynthia Shelly [mailto:cyns@microsoft.com]
Sent: Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014 22:30
To: Schnabel, Stefan; Steve Faulkner; Marco Zehe
Cc: James Nurthen; Dominic Mazzoni; W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: RE: Generated CSS content and browser/assistive technology compatibility

In IE11 Windows 8.1

1.       Find on page does not work to find “Example”

2.       Caret browsing select does work. I am able to select the text with caret browsing, and copy it to the clipboard.  Interestingly, it shows up when I paste into notepad or “text only” in Office apps.  “Keep source formatting” hides the text “Example 1.”  So the clipboard sees this text as special.

Narrator does not read “Example 1” and it is not in the UIA tree.

Behavior is the same on Windows 10 Tech Preview