From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Dienstag, 25. November 2014 21:30
To: Schnabel, Stefan; W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: RE: Proposed ROLE values to support WCAG 2.0 validation and AT user interface enhancements

Stefan,

I am interested in roles that could directly relate to WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria, I am not sure WCAG 2.0 has requirements for warnings, although they could be considered a type of error and the INFO role seems a little to generic, but I am assuming you mean the INFO icons near controls, these to me might be considered instructions.

But I think we are both thinking along the same lines,
Jon