From:   Léonie Watson <LWatson@PacielloGroup.com>
To:     "'James Craig'" <jcraig@apple.com>, "'W3C WAI Protocols &
Formats'" <public-pfwg@w3.org>,
Date:   11/02/2014 01:31 PM
Subject:        RE: Request to move ARIA meeting to either Thursday or
Friday (same time)

James Craig wrote:
"I'd like to request we move ARIA meeting to either Thursday or Friday
(same
time: 1PM Eastern / 10AM Pacific). I also think we should change the
length
from 90 minutes to 60 minutes."

Currently the APG TF meets at 9.30am (Pacific) on Fridays. Reducing the
ARIA
meeting to 60 minutes would definitely be welcome though - at 10am
(Pacific)
it's already 6pm here in the UK.

Léonie.

--