Re: For the aria hackathon

You are welcome to use it for the hackathon - just please give credit if possible

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:43:39 +0200 Karl Groves<kgroves@paciellogroup.com> wrote ----

Bryan & Lisa,

Wondering if this is in reference to the ARIA hackathon taking place at CSUN?

If so, you can issue Pull Requests directly over at the Github repo.
https://github.com/Open-A11y-Testing/Test-Triage

If not, can we use your examples anyway?