Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Make HTML 5.0 Strong Semantics Informative

Hi, Steve:

Let me ask Rich to put a quick discussion of this on the Monday ARIA
call. Might you be able to join that on the 16th? 17:00 London time? 1PM
Boston?

Rich: Can we do that up front Monday?

Steve, I get that you aren't objecting, but thanks for stating that up front.

I must also apologize for questioning whether you were tracking ARIA
minutes. I was thinking you would have questioned this sooner based on
the posted minutes, but I didn't realize until I went and checked today
that the ARIA minutes of 02 June, when this request was discussed, were
not posted to the list by our scribe of that day. So, the first reference
to them and this action on list was indeed in this CfC.

Janina